Welcome!

I hope you find what you're looking for. If you have any questions or anything at all, please email me at: sooj_doesnt_know@hotmail.com

Sunday 27 March 2011

Last Final Project Progress Update.





Hi again, this time, i'm going to explain some of the problems i'm having as well as what i've done since the last time.


  • Most tools still work. I'm not sure about leaving zoom tool in because it's really not necessary in my opinion.
  • Shortcuts are now available. all tools have been given a shortcut as long as save, new, etc.
  • I can save the image on to the server and put it in the database so that the user can see their latest photos.
  • login functions are working correctly with no glitches.
  • changeable colour from any tool also size.
  • able to change canvas size with the maximum of 800 x 500

At the moment I'm working on the forgotten password page. I want the user to receieve the email with the password in their inbox. i have all the functions ready so now its a piece of cake. :)


The problem i'm having at the moment is still about moving objects. I can move an object within the canvas using the easeljs library but everything else disappears when i move the object. I've been trying to fix that for a long time but it's just tempting me to not do it at all!!


But I'm nearly done. I'll finish the forgot password and the shapes tonight and hopefully work out the canvas problem before the presentation.


Until then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Images

Saying Images
Images with words.